Belonging. Friendship. Fun. Giving back.
We celebrate our diverse Rangi Ruru family and offer to extend the connection beyond school for Alumnae who live all over the world, are busy parents, farmers, entrepreneurs and more. Rangi Ruru Alumnae are supported by the Rangi Ruru Old Girls’ Association (RROGA). This group of volunteers, along with the School, create opportunities and events for Alumnae to network, reminisce and inspire each other.
Our 2021 Reunion weekend is taking place 5-6th March. If you were Year 9 (Form 3) in either 1941, 1951, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991 or 2001, please save the date! You will be sent further information via email.
Update my details
We like to keep in touch with our Rangi family, but it can be hard when people move house, city or even country. Update your contact details so you can re-connect with old friends and even make new ones, plus we’ll be able to share Alumnae news and events with you.
RROGA Committee Members
- Felicity Williams – President
- Jo Dodgshun – Immediate Past President
- Cindi Crooks – Vice President
- Rebekah Thomas-Hiddleston – Vice President
- Janet McGiven – Minute Secretary
- Danita Ferreira – Honorary Solicitor
- Nikki Harkerss – HR and Personnel
- Liz Wright – Committee
- Amanda Dick – Committee
- Mandy Brazier – Committee
- Abby Thomas-Hiddlestone – Committee
- Steph Withell – Committee
- Robyn Cartwright – Committee
- Helen Tait – Committee
- Jude Connochie – Alumnae Database