Belonging. Friendship. Fun. Giving back.
We celebrate our diverse Rangi Ruru family and offer to extend the connection beyond school for Alumnae who live all over the world, are busy parents, farmers, entrepreneurs and more. Rangi Ruru Alumnae are supported by the Rangi Ruru Old Girls’ Association (RROGA). This group of volunteers, along with the School, create opportunities and events for Alumnae to network, reminisce and inspire each other.
Our 2021 Reunion weekend is taking place 5-6th March. If you were Year 9 (Form 3) in either 1941, 1951, 1961, 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011, please save the date! You will be sent further information via email, and you can register below.
Update my details
We like to keep in touch with our Rangi family, but it can be hard when people move house, city or even country. Update your contact details so you can re-connect with old friends and even make new ones, plus we’ll be able to share Alumnae news and events with you.
RROGA Committee Members
- Helen Kitson – Patron
- Helen Dunn – Honorary Life Member
- Felicity Williams – President
- Rebekah Thomas-Hiddleston – Vice President
- Cindi Crooks – Vice President, Minute Secretary
- Aleisha Chadderton – Honorary Legal Advisor
- Charlotte Bryden – Hon Accountant/Treasurer
- Jo Dodgshun – Immediate Past President
- Charlotte Gray – Board of Governors Rep
- Victoria Tait – Administrator
- Mandy Brazier – Committee
- Janet McGiven – Minute Secretary
- Helen Tait – Committee
- Robyn Cartwright – Committee
- Amanda Dick – Committee
- Elizabeth (Liz) Wright – Committee
- Abby Thomas-Hiddlestone – Committee
- Nikki Harkerss – HR and Personnel
- Steph Withell – Committee
- Devanshi Gandhi – Committee